Register Today!
Receive our eNewsletters. Signup
EndocrineWeb Community Advice
Posted in: Hyperthyroidism.

Searching for a top doctor

From: Corey Romero - 1 year 38 weeks ago

Last resort, I need to find the best treatment in the United States for my hyperthyroidism. I've been going through this for a while now and I need help asap.

I've been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and I have my doctor telling me after my radiation treatment that I have symptoms of schizophrenia. It's been about 30 days since my radiation treatment.

I live in California and will travel anywhere for help.

Please feel free to text me with recommendations to 925 520 5461.

Best Responses
There are no responses to this discussion. Be the first!
Do you find this discussion helpful?

Don't Miss Out! Get the FREE EndocrineWeb eNewsletter!

Sign up to receive treatment and research updates, news, and helpful tips on managing your condition.
close X