Register Today!
Receive our eNewsletters. Signup
EndocrineWeb Community Advice

Lower abdominal bulging

From: pushpa - 3 years 29 weeks ago

I am postmenopausal but after 2 years of periods stopped i bled again heavily. I underwent a series of tests and all came back okay. Then again i bled 2 times after 9 months and 6 months. Now my problem is i look swelled up in lower abdomen and sometimes my left groin and leg ache. I had tests for TSH too. I work ok and eat ok but this bulge is not going. I also have dent in outer left thigh.. I am losing muscle/fat loss. Any solution????????

Best Responses
There are no responses to this discussion. Be the first!
Do you find this discussion helpful?

Don't Miss Out! Get the FREE EndocrineWeb eNewsletter!

Sign up to receive treatment and research updates, news, and helpful tips on managing your condition.
close X