Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Center
Thyroiditis is inflammation of the thyroid gland, and the most common type of thyroiditis is Hashimoto's thyroiditis. Thyroiditis causes you to have low thyroid hormone levels, which is also known as hypothyroidism. Learn about the symptoms and treatments for this thyroid disorder.
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis News and Research
- How is pregnancy-related hypothyroidism treated in China?
- Nerve-locating technique results in fewer cases of hypoparathyroidism, vocal paralysis
- Gestational hypothyroidism carries risk of neonatal cognitive delays
- Hypothyroidism is linked to increased risk of coronary heart disease, death
- Doctors update guidelines for detecting, treating hypothyroidism during pregnancy
- Phthalates, BPA may alter the body's thyroid hormone levels