With osteoporosis, your bones are weak and more prone to fracture. Bone health is especially important as you age, and our Osteoporosis Centers covers prevention as well as treatments to help keep your bones strong.
Osteoporosis News and Research
- Among women, osteoporotic hip fracture dramatically increases risk of death within one year
- Break me twice, shame on you: Among osteoporotic men, first vertebral fracture boosts risk of second
- Osteoporosis drug may extend survival in older, not younger, breast cancer patients
- Scientists pinpoint gene that carries osteoporosis risk
- Osteoporosis drug may double as pain reliever for metastasized prostate cancer
- Experts weigh the benefits of 'drug holiday' from osteoporosis medications